Mitsubishi Leather Colours
Clean Garage® has a range of Mitsubishi automotive leather dye colours. Our car leather dye will need to have the leather topcoat sealer applied after. Choose from 3 finishes.
- 50mL - minor touch ups - 50mL Sealer
- 500mL - 2 front seats or 1 back seat - 250mL Sealer
- 1Lt - Full interior seats - 500mL Sealer
- 2Lt - Full interior recolour including door cards with leather inserts - 1Lt Sealer
These are a guide only and may vary with different spray equipment and technic
R.T.G Leather Colour is designed for leather and vinyl. If you wish to use this product on hard plastics, make sure they are washed well with SEAT Leather Cleaner and warm water and the solvent primer is used. Adhesion may still be an issue depending what the plastic has had applied to it over the years.
- 50mL - for minor touch ups.
- 1Lt - You can never use too much leather prep. Always wash the leather extremely well prior to recolouring.
We are continually adding to our colour range with your help. Email us if you don't see you trim code but own a Mitsubishi and looking for a leather colour.
Sealer SizeDull - 50mL, Satin - 50mL, Gloss - 50mL, Dull - 500mL, Satin - 500mL, Gloss - 500mL, Dull - 250mL, Gloss - 250mL, Satin - 250mL
Choose Size50mL, 250mL, 500mL, 1lt
Mitsubishi Leather ColourR3 - Flash Red, DX9 / X9 Black
- Clean Leather with RTG Prep Wash
- Apply RTG Primer for maximum adhesion
- Spray RTG Leather Colour onto leather until the desired coverage is achieved, allowing each coat to dry.
- Once dry, spray on RTG Leather Sealer. Generally 2 coats. You may want to add 5% crosslinker for better wear properties
Always test for adhesion after a couple coats and the RTG Leather colour is dry. You can do this by apply masking tap to an area, rub it down well and rip off.
Use a heat gun or hairdryer to speed up drying time.
Always test in small hidden area before use