RTG Leather Prep Wash
R.T.G Leather Prep Wash Solution is used to prep the leather surface prior to repairing or recolouring to remove waxes and silicones. Our leather prep spray also removes the topcoat prior to recolouring.
- 50mL - minor touch ups - 50mL Sealer
- 500mL - 2 front seats or 1 back seat - 250mL Sealer
- 1Lt - Full interior seats - 500mL Sealer
- 2Lt - Full interior recolour including door cards with leather inserts - 1Lt Sealer
These are a guide only and may vary with different spray equipment and technic
R.T.G Leather Colour is designed for leather and vinyl. If you wish to use this product on hard plastics, make sure they are washed well with SEAT Leather Cleaner and warm water and the solvent primer is used. Adhesion may still be an issue depending what the plastic has had applied to it over the years.
- 50mL - for minor touch ups.
- 1Lt - You can never use too much leather prep. Always wash the leather extremely well prior to recolouring.
If your leather is dirty and grimy, then you need to use Clean Garage® SEAT Leather Cleaner first then the R.T.G Leather Prep.
Do NOT use the Leather Prep as a general cleaner. The leather MUST be recoloured after the Leather Prep has been applied