Clean Garage® R.T.G Leather Colouring System comes in a range of 17 pigment colours making colour matching simple. It's flexible and cross linking properties make it's 1lt size perfect for all car leather repairs or recolouring projects.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
You will need to apply our R.T.G Topcoat Leather Sealer in your choice of finish after you have applied the colour otherwise it will wipe off with any moisture or liquid.
- 50mL - minor touch ups - 50mL Sealer
- 500mL - 2 front seats or 1 back seat - 250mL Sealer
- 1Lt - Full interior seats - 500mL Sealer
- 2Lt - Full interior recolour including door cards with leather inserts - 1Lt Sealer
These are a guide only and may vary with different spray equipment and technic
R.T.G Leather Colour is designed for leather and vinyl. If you wish to use this product on hard plastics, make sure they are washed well with SEAT Leather Cleaner and warm water and the solvent primer is used. Adhesion may still be an issue depending what the plastic has had applied to it over the years.
- 50mL - for minor touch ups.
- 1Lt - You can never use too much leather prep. Always wash the leather extremely well prior to recolouring.
Clean Garage Leather Paint advanced water based technology gives the R.T.G Leather Colouring System a long shelf life and perfect for onsite repairs. Leather colourant for colouring leather car seat and any other leather trim panels.
R.T.G ColourMagenta 201, Maroon 212, Black 215, Dark Brown 224, Lemon Yellow 226, Golden Yellow 229, Violet 230, White 238, Orange 256, Blue 261, Havana Brown 269, Green 271, Scarlet 280, Ochre 285, Gold Metallic 8045, Silver Metallic 8055
- Clean Leather with RTG Prep Wash
- Apply RTG Primer for maximum adhesion
- Spray RTG Leather Colour onto leather until the desired coverage is achieved, allowing each coat to dry.
- Once dry, spray on RTG Leather Sealer. Generally 2 coats. You may want to add 5% crosslinker for better wear properties
Always test for adhesion after a couple coats and the RTG Leather colour is dry. You can do this by apply masking tap to an area, rub it down well and rip off.
Use a heat gun or hairdryer to speed up drying time.
Always test in small hidden area before use